I'm learning to be more vulnerable and expose my heart more. I'm also learning to drop the front of what I think people want to see, and i've been learning/respecting who i really am. I mean, who am i trying to impress anyways? I've formed a bitter, tough/macho exterior wall over the years to protect myself from being hurt, but all that does is isolate me and make me feel more lonely. The truth is, on the inside I'm all soft, a bit lonely, maybe a little insecure, sensitive, kind and loving. It's my goal right now to expose my core as much as possible, without fear of judgment.
Also, I have a history of trying to feel validated by women. It makes me feel more socially acceptable as well as the acceptance I get from the other person. It's not coming from a bad place; cuz all any of us really want is to be loved, appreciated and accepted. The truth is that the love and acceptance that I am seeking in women can be found in my very own heart. All the love and acceptance I need is right here. The person I have been seeking all these years is really myself. When I love myself unconditionally, have compassion for myself, forgiveness for myself, and acceptance of myself... then I attract people with the same energy.
I'm done putting up walls and seeking things outside myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

These words are so true..."When I love myself unconditionally, have compassion for myself, forgiveness for myself, and acceptance of myself... then I attract people with the same energy."
ReplyDeleteWell, all the words are true, but my experience has shown me that you get what you give out to the universe. I just love this blog so much. Thank you for becoming so vulnerable to lay it all out there so others can learn from you. It is truly inspirational.
Big super duper hugs!!!